The Very Best The Very Best

heyy! no middle fingers in E

Chiaroscuro TGC Pilot Ep Chiaroscuro TGC Pilot Ep

The animation wasn't bad for a solo, but the story needs some work. It had a definite climax, and such, but the story wasn't gripping. It was predictable. It has potential. You could have had such a cool and just incredible part when he got his powers. It was too quick moving. Not as much conflict either. It was good, and I know how hard it is to animate this sort of thing alone. I'm working on an anime, myself. For the next episode I recommend putting up a collabinator post for a backup animator to help out so you can focus on the story. Overall good, and I'm looking forward for the next episode.

IcySideStudios responds:

Yeah, I see what you're saying. Originally, in the written story there was a lot more going on and a lot more build up, but due to time constraints a lot of the good stuff had to be cut out. I definitely won't cut out nearly as much of the good stuff on the next one. Thanks for the feedback, I'm already hard at work making the next one. Hopefully I can get a backup animator if not, I am confident that my skills have improved enough for me to produce a better episode without one.

Eggs For My Victim Eggs For My Victim

I don't know if the lack of sound effects were to be creepy, or just lack of work, but the animation and voice is fantastic, though I couldn't really follow the story (if there was one). Nice job Informis and Callum.