All 116 art Reviews

Batman Vs Superman Batman Vs Superman

This is awesome!! Why does this only have 2 stars tho??

Veggies DownUnder Veggies DownUnder

Everybody's got a water buffalo

JXLambie responds:

Yessss

Lights out Mayweather Lights out Mayweather

I'm also rooting for Floyd, but I love the style of this piece. It's really well done!

JXLambie responds:

rivalries excite greatness! Thanks man.

Swamp Swamp

Can't wait to see what else you come up with. This is awesome. I love the style.

Shelter wind turbine Shelter wind turbine

This is really great! Keep posting art on here.

Hunting Season Hunting Season

I just checked out some of your art. Seeing traditional pieces is really refreshing to see on NewGrounds.

Rankfall15 responds:

Thank you!
I'm not the best but I do try really hard to make the best out of traditional media

Andross is an Insane Fool... Andross is an Insane Fool...

Have you played it on the 3DS yet? It's really good. nice piece too. Do you make any games?

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. I'm currently in the process of making the rest of the art assets for NG Shmup. Also I'm planning to download Construct 2 either I buy it for free or buy it for the sake of adding multiple layers.

Have You Ever Scared To Death? Have You Ever Scared To Death?

That's definitely a good piece of artwork, but I'd suggest in your next piece to be a bit cleaner with your brush strokes, unless that was intentional to pull off the fear look. Good job!

Fear Fear

This is a really well painted piece! At first, I thought it lacked meaning until I read the description and can totally see it now. Good job.

You're Just Powerless You're Just Powerless

It's pretty good. The shading is clean and smooth, but, overall, it would look nicer with more intense shadows and highlights. Still, not bad though.

KoppoKoppo responds:

Why thank you for the tip(s). I will be sure to keep that in mind while drawing for now on. C: