All 110 art Reviews

Andross is an Insane Fool... Andross is an Insane Fool...

Have you played it on the 3DS yet? It's really good. nice piece too. Do you make any games?

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. I'm currently in the process of making the rest of the art assets for NG Shmup. Also I'm planning to download Construct 2 either I buy it for free or buy it for the sake of adding multiple layers.

Have You Ever Scared To Death? Have You Ever Scared To Death?

That's definitely a good piece of artwork, but I'd suggest in your next piece to be a bit cleaner with your brush strokes, unless that was intentional to pull off the fear look. Good job!

Fear Fear

This is a really well painted piece! At first, I thought it lacked meaning until I read the description and can totally see it now. Good job.

You're Just Powerless You're Just Powerless

It's pretty good. The shading is clean and smooth, but, overall, it would look nicer with more intense shadows and highlights. Still, not bad though.

KoppoKoppo responds:

Why thank you for the tip(s). I will be sure to keep that in mind while drawing for now on. C:

cat jones cat jones

Great job!

mechaniac in love mechaniac in love

Holy Canole that's good. You could be on the front page some day. Put up an other piece of art, and I'd be able to scout you. You'll get tons of views.

Man Who Doesn't Fear Man Who Doesn't Fear

That's crazy good man! Put up one more piece of art and I could scout you.

Haunted Nocturne (LoL) Haunted Nocturne (LoL)

Awesome! and DarkShadow221 it's not WOW, it's LOL

Zelda Tattoo Commission Zelda Tattoo Commission

I don't like how you can only see half the moon... it's really cool though nonetheless.

Rhunyc responds:

Ah thank you for the honesty :)

Hidden Village Hidden Village

You should be getting way more views.

SkyrisDesign responds: