The Very Best The Very Best

heyy! no middle fingers in E

Chiaroscuro TGC Pilot Ep Chiaroscuro TGC Pilot Ep

The animation wasn't bad for a solo, but the story needs some work. It had a definite climax, and such, but the story wasn't gripping. It was predictable. It has potential. You could have had such a cool and just incredible part when he got his powers. It was too quick moving. Not as much conflict either. It was good, and I know how hard it is to animate this sort of thing alone. I'm working on an anime, myself. For the next episode I recommend putting up a collabinator post for a backup animator to help out so you can focus on the story. Overall good, and I'm looking forward for the next episode.

IcySideStudios responds:

Yeah, I see what you're saying. Originally, in the written story there was a lot more going on and a lot more build up, but due to time constraints a lot of the good stuff had to be cut out. I definitely won't cut out nearly as much of the good stuff on the next one. Thanks for the feedback, I'm already hard at work making the next one. Hopefully I can get a backup animator if not, I am confident that my skills have improved enough for me to produce a better episode without one.

Eggs For My Victim Eggs For My Victim

I don't know if the lack of sound effects were to be creepy, or just lack of work, but the animation and voice is fantastic, though I couldn't really follow the story (if there was one). Nice job Informis and Callum.

Spacestation .1 Spacestation .1

That's pretty dang good. It would be way more fun if people were actually online. Once it gets more popular, I'll definitely try it out.

RobEnSam responds:

Thanks man.

Call of Spring Call of Spring

It reminds me a bit of the old kirby games. Good job.

Btw, I had my first death a bit after the second boss, and what's with the death sound effect? lol

Less than twenty Less than twenty

You should make a second one or an app. I think you should make more levels that maybe include factorials or more complex things. That was really fun to play.

Smaug Smaug

I am fire. I am death. I AM GROOT!

Rags (audio) Rags (audio)

That's pretty good. I'm excited to eventually see the animation.

Djsoul88 responds:

Eventually......

Lord of the Koopas Lord of the Koopas

just what i was looking for to calm me down on a tuesday evening. lol

Andross is an Insane Fool... Andross is an Insane Fool...

Have you played it on the 3DS yet? It's really good. nice piece too. Do you make any games?

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. I'm currently in the process of making the rest of the art assets for NG Shmup. Also I'm planning to download Construct 2 either I buy it for free or buy it for the sake of adding multiple layers.

Have You Ever Scared To Death? Have You Ever Scared To Death?

That's definitely a good piece of artwork, but I'd suggest in your next piece to be a bit cleaner with your brush strokes, unless that was intentional to pull off the fear look. Good job!

Fear Fear

This is a really well painted piece! At first, I thought it lacked meaning until I read the description and can totally see it now. Good job.